Hello to all the bloggers out there. My name is Loreta Lombardi. I am 22 years of age and am currently enrolled in the Early Childhood Education Diploma Program at Humber College. I absolutely love working with children and people in general. I feel I may move on to continuing my education after my diploma maybe to become some sort of teacher, working with young kindergartens or special needs. I like living here in Canada and find the weather to be fairly good. Living here we get to experience a bit of all the seasons (although I wish summer could last a little longer)! I like being physically active engaging in activities like snowboarding, running, yoga (I just recently tried hot yoga for the very first time), rollerblading, and the list goes on. I like being in the kitchen, cooking this and tasting that. Food is important because it not only fuels the body but can taste amazing!
I have been pretty unaware regarding the topic of migration and how it affects society. I watch the news here and there and once in awhile will read from a newspaper. With the start of the new school year and class, Crossing Borders: Migration and Culture, I have already learned things I may have disregarded before. I mean I now can point out the various countries that make up the continent of Europe. As new information keeps coming, questions will continue to pop into my head. I don’t have anything specific to ask rather just feel that migration is seemingly a bigger topic than expected. There seems to be so much to it and because of that I want to know more about the pros and the cons. Why are so many people fleeing? Is it really better living here in Canada? I expect to discover surprising things throughout the course as new information is unveiled each and every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment